Responsible for the Sanitation program which is designed ensure daily and periodic cleaning of the plant and equipment is up to standards.
- Adhere to human safety policies and procedures.
- Assure that all required sanitation records, chemical usage records and other records related to cleaning and sanitation activities are correctly documented and maintained.
- 1+ years of sanitation experience in a food production facility preferred;
- Be able to read, write and understand English; Spanish speaking a plus.
- Understand Safety Data Sheets including Hazard Identification and Personal Protection Equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly on concrete floors, works near moving mechanical parts and is sometimes exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to moderate cold, moderate heat, and vibration. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and exposure to cleaning chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Lift/ Carry up to 50 lbs.
- Pushing up to 2200 lbs. on wheels.
- Must be able to work in a 40 to 115 degrees area for short periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, kneel and climb a ladder and stairs.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weight up to 50 lbs frequently within the range of the floor level to overhead.
- Potential allergens exposure to: Peanuts, Other Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy, Milk and Eggs.